Knowledge Development Lawyer
Knowledge Development Lawyer – Part-Time
Law Business Research are an award-winning global provider of legal content and business intelligence for the legal and intellectual property markets. We create essential and unique information for our subscribers, who are drawn from over 100 countries around the world, via our global brands. With a strong platform for international growth, and a reputation for creating outstanding content, we can offer individuals an intellectually stimulating work environment that puts global legal and intellectual property issues at the heart of our business.
We are seeking a Knowledge Development Lawyer with a legal background to help expand a new premium content offering on the market-leading Lexology platform, including the launch of a new digital subscription product aimed at corporate legal and compliance teams.
The Knowledge Development Lawyer will help to produce digestible, reliable guidance in real time. The successful candidate will be an experienced practicing lawyer with a deep understanding of private practice and/or in-house counsel work flows, who will help produce essential guidance to help lawyers practice more efficiently.
What you would be doing:
- Support the delivery and ongoing development of the legal content offering
- Develop legal resources, such as practice notes, checklists, standard documents, standard clauses, and other legal content, to a high technical and editorial standard
- Develop ideas for new legal content aimed at creating efficiencies in practitioners’ workflows, in alignment with our clients’ needs
- Review existing, and identify new, knowledge resources aimed at compliance teams
- Monitor legal, practice and/or major market developments in global regulatory areas
- Liaise closely with editors and other stakeholders to ensure legal content offering is in line with content development strategy
- Liaise regularly with sales team to showcase new content offerings and receive feedback on customer experience and requirements
- Provide additional legal research and support to the wider team as required
What we are looking for:
- Legal qualification plus 3-5 years of legal industry experience - either in private practice or in-house
- Up-to-date knowledge of the law and market practice in regulatory areas, particularly in antitrust, anti-corruption, fraud, data and cyber, is desirable
- Deep understanding of legal workflows and the needs of private practice and in-house lawyers, and the legal market generally
- Demonstrable analytical and research skills, and ability to identify key relevant information from sources
- Confident presentation, communication and legal research skills
- Familiarity with online legal research tools preferred
- A curious mindset and interest in new legal content technologies
- Ability to collaborate with and support colleagues
- Excellent written English, with other language skills a bonus
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong organisational skills and an aptitude for working to targets and deadlines
In return we can offer you a rewarding career with personal and professional development in addition to a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package that includes:
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Gym membership
- Life Assurance
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role via the link below. We look forward to receiving your application.
We support a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace, and welcome applications from different backgrounds.