Senior Conference Producer
Senior Conference Producer
£32,000 - £38,000 + bonus scheme, DOE
Law Business Research are an award-winning global provider of legal content and business intelligence for the legal and intellectual property markets. We create essential and unique information for our subscribers, who are drawn from over 100 countries around the world, via our global brands. With a strong platform for international growth, and a reputation for creating outstanding content, we can offer individuals an intellectually stimulating work environment that puts global legal and intellectual property issues at the heart of our business.
We are looking for a Senior Conference Producer to join our experienced and busy events department. We host 100+ global events annually across 12 industry-leading brands.
This is a unique opportunity to lead and grow an established events portfolio. You will be responsible for producing research-driven and commercially viable B2B conferences with international travel opportunities, and to grow your knowledge and experience in B2B events. This role would eventually grow into a team management responsibility.
What you would be doing:
- Market research
- Use market and desk research to identify current topics and trends in the legal market across a range of legal sectors.
- Conduct regular calls with key players in the industry via telephone, email and face-to-face communication to identify and understand market trends and developments.
- Work closely and collaborate with in-house editorial teams to keep abreast of the latest news in the relevant sectors.
- Programme writing
- Produce content-led programmes, informed by market research and industry trends.
- Work with internal and external resources to create interesting and relevant content.
- Ensure the programmes are written with a view to catering towards the interests of stakeholders and attendees.
- Speaker acquisition
- Research suitable speakers and invite them to participate.
- Collaborate with the sponsorship team to support in securing and confirming sponsors for events and sessions.
- Supervise panels and encourage discussion.
- Frequent international travel to attend events.
- Support and, where necessary, host events.
- Network with speakers and delegates at international and local conferences.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 year’s conference production experience in a B2B environment, legal sector-related would be desirable
- Degree educated
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Some team management experience would be beneficial
In return we can offer you a rewarding career with personal and professional development in addition to a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package that includes:
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Gym membership
- Life Assurance
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role via the link below. We look forward to receiving your application.
We support a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace, and welcome applications from different backgrounds.