Sales Support Administrator
£20,000-£23,000 depending on experience
Law Business Research Ltd (LBR) is an established news service and publishing house based in London providing news, analysis and research tools for the global legal community. We pride ourselves in providing unique information for our subscribers who are drawn from over 100 countries around the world. This role sits within one of our established brands Getting The Deal Through (GTDT).
We are looking for focused and hard-working individuals to support our business development team and be a liaison between our production team and contributors. You will have excellent attention to detail, can work well independently and communicate effectively with the team, and high level of organisation.
What you will do:
- Manage and coordinate all book print runs and distributions, making sure all post publication information is sent out to authors
- Be the first port of call for any queries from our contributors and 3rd party suppliers
- Liaising with our internal production and accounts departments
- Organise all events and conferences administration for the Business Development Team; such as travel, power points and marketing material
- Ensure the GTDT shop page is kept up to date with new titles and new editions
- Collecting feedback from contributors and arranging interviews
- Process contracts and input data onto the CRM/Database system
What are we looking for?
- An exceptional standard of attention to detail
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines
- Able to multi-task and manage own workload
- Competent PC skills (Word, Access, PowerPoint and Excel)
- A fast learner
- Excellent written skills
- Diligent fact-checker