Who’s Who Legal (WWL)
Since 1996 Who’s Who Legal has identified the foremost legal practitioners in multiple areas of business law. We offer a comprehensive guide both via print and online to those looking for expert counsel worldwide. We undertake in-depth market interviews with leading lawyers and experts worldwide gaining exclusive insights into the legal, political and economic factors impacting the practice of law. We have built a reputation among the profession for our rigorous and independent research which we rely on to select the leading practitioners of business law.
Reporting to the Editor of Who's Who Legal, we are seeking a Researcher to join our team of existing Researchers to take on the responsibility of the research, selection process and editorial content of the Who's Who Legal publications.
What you will do:
- Write an analysis of the research findings and the legal market overall
- Arrange and conduct research interviews with leading lawyers worldwide, both over the telephone and face-to-face
- Analyse feedback and identify the leading lawyers in the jurisdiction
- Conduct and oversee ad hoc research projects, including sending out, chasing and receiving information submissions and presenting the answers in a range of formats
- Add lawyers and contact details accurately into the database
- Commission introductory articles and roundtables written by leading lawyers
- Verify all contact details for publication
- Proof-read copy for typographical and factual errors
- Attending conferences and arranging and attending research trips, both in England and abroad
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a leading UK university.
- A demonstrable interest in research and the law
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- A strong writing ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to analyse large amounts of data
- Willingness to travel
- Possessing an 'international outlook'