Salary: £23,000 – 25,000
Law Business Research are an award-winning global provider of legal content and business intelligence for the legal and intellectual property markets. We create essential and unique information for our subscribers, who are drawn from over 100 countries around the world, via our global brands. With a strong platform for international growth, and a reputation for creating outstanding content, we can offer individuals an intellectually stimulating work environment that puts global legal and intellectual property issues at the heart of our business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Executive to work across all our content subscriptions brands, to support lead generation, brand awareness and loyalty and retention marketing. You will work within a team to understand the over-arching business objectives and design and develop marketing campaigns to help the team achieve their commercial goals.
What you would be doing:
- Help plan and manage aspects of different marketing campaigns including automation. This will include segmenting customers, scoring leads, sharing leads with relevant departments and engineering those leads through email marketing, social media marketing and search engine marketing.
- Keep abreast of best practices, technologies, GDPR and CAN-SPAM laws.
- Maintain the accuracy and information in the CRM system.
- Work with the Product Marketing Managers to identify trends and commercial opportunities that lead to sales conversion.
- Work with the Product Marketing Managers come up with ideas to engage audiences throughout their journey in the sales funnel.
- Assist team in cross-channel marketing campaigns for content marketing, brand awareness and client engagement.
- Support preparation and exhibition at internal and external events, to optimise brand presence.
What we are looking for:
- Educated to degree level - a degree in law, business, marketing, communications, analytics (CIM / IDM / MA) or related subjects would be preferred but not essential.
- At least a year’s experience of marketing experience, in particular with marketing automation and lead generation.
- Be a quick thinker; confident with multi-tasking, working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work collaboratively and with high attention to detail.
In return we can offer you a rewarding career with personal and professional development in addition to a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package that includes:
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Gym membership
- Life Assurance
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role via the link below. We look forward to receiving your application.
We support a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace, and welcome applications from different backgrounds.