Email Marketing Executive
Email Marketing Executive
£25,000 - £30,000 + benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive, enthusiastic and creative candidate to take responsibility for email marketing. Work within a team to understand the over-arching business objectives and design & develop email marketing campaigns. You will be working across our brands so the workload is varied and demanding but most of all exciting. You will be working with a successful mix of creative and commercial entrepreneurial colleagues who are passionate about our brands and moving the business forward. With digital expansion at the heart of their plans the right candidate can look forward to joining their successful and friendly team and furthering their career.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and manage aspects of different email marketing campaigns to increase leads for sales and assist in managing the content. This will include creative, development, data planning and building the emails.
- Develop a personalisation strategy, across all emails, from automated to custom campaigns
- Design and develop professional HTML email templates for our various brands
- Track and analyse all email campaigns and provide reports on engagement, ROI and interaction
- Perform analysis to show performance trends and optimise campaigns accordingly
- Liaise with the wider marketing team to help create campaigns and suggest marketing ideas
- A/B testing of templates, segmentation, content, timing and frequency
- Ensure email list health and monitor daily deliverability to allow best practices
- Track performance of email and push notification subscriber list.
- Manage trends, best practices, technologies and CAN-SPAM laws.
What's in it for you:
- Regular training with access to reading materials for professional development
- Subsidised gym and 25 days holiday per annum
- Regular socials and a great office culture
- Demonstrable experience of managing email campaigns for a minimum of 18 months
- Educated to degree level - a degree in business, marketing, communications, analytics (CIM / IDM / MA) or related subjects would be preferred but not essential
- Experience with working on customer journeys and customer mapping
- Excellent Microsoft office skills and experience with HTML
- Strong understanding and practical experience using digital CRM and CMS tools
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to deal
- Ability to work collaboratively
Please apply by sending a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role, in addition to your CV.