Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 DoE
Based in the heart of lively Notting Hill, we are an award winning global provider of legal content and information services. We create essential and unique information for our subscribers, who are drawn from over 100 countries around the world, via our global brands. With a strong platform for international growth, and a reputation for creating outstanding content, we can offer individuals an intellectually stimulating work environment that puts global legal issues at the heart of our business.
What we’re looking for:
This is an opportunity for an experienced digital marketer to take full ownership of the marketing activities for one of our well-established brands – Getting The Deal Through (GTDT). You will be tasked to formulate the digital marketing strategy for GTDT to improve brand awareness and driving targeted leads for our product. The five main areas we're looking for in a candidate: B2B lead generation funnel experience, SEO know how, CRM management, content marketing campaign execution, and email marketing experience.
You should be the type of person that has an analytical mind-set, can communicate data to a senior executive team, and can build strong relationships across the business. This role will report directly to the Head of Brand Marketing and lends itself the opportunity to influence at a senior level within a growing, global organisation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop high impact and focused marketing strategies and execution plans that reinforce the brand and value proposition, drive growth and engagement among participants
- Fully integrate and prioritize marketing plans
- Ensure marketing strategies reduce cost and complexity and are repeatable and scalable
- Produce lead generation plans linking to key editorial and industry events for GTDT
- Create and manage a content calendar that details the e-campaigns, timelines and proposed content for GTDT
- Implement SEO strategy and provide ongoing recommendations for SEO: from online keyword research, tagging, and indexing to offline SEO work including link prospecting
- Optimize individual web pages for lead generation and ranking
- Champion eCRM with plans that improve mailer sign ups, data capture, leads and open rates
- Deliver insightful KPI reports to keep on track and improve digital marketing ROI and CRM reports to go over specific leads and track sales team performance.
- Seeking out new channels to overcome competitors
Utilising market knowledge and deep customer insight to develop innovative campaigns
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience of working in digital marketing in either B2B, B2C or agency
- Online copy writing experience
- BA Hons Degree in digital marketing or IDM/ CIM digital marketing qualification but not essential
- Strong web analysis skills and fundamental understanding of SEO, Google Algorithms
- Experienced with on-site and off-site SEO
- Has developed and managed a lead generation funnel utilizing a CRM
- A Google certification in analytics and Adwords would be advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of email marketing programmes, and campaign management, using programs like Communigator, MailChimp or Campaign Monitor and marketing automation progams like Infusionsoft, Hubspot, Adobe's Campaign and Oracle's Eloqua
In return we can offer you a rewarding career with personal and professional development in addition to a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package that includes 25 days holiday, private healthcare, and season ticket loan and gym membership.