£18,000 - £20,000
12 month Fixed Term Contract
We are looking for a focused and hard-working individual to support our busy sales team with administrative duties and research for campaigns. Please apply for the chance to work within our vibrant, global and independent publishing house in Notting Hill.
You will have excellent attention to detail, be able to work well independently and communicate effectively with the team and have a high level or organisation. You will ideally have a tenacious attitude towards your work.
Law Business Research Ltd (LBR) is an established news service and publishing house based in London providing news, analysis and research tools for the global legal community. We pride ourselves in providing unique information for our subscribers who are drawn from over 100 countries around the world.
- Process contracts and input data onto the CRM/Database system
- Ensure timely processing of invoices
- Maintain database ensuring up-to-date contact details are available for the sales team
- Gathering information and generating clear reports.
- Research and populate sales campaigns
- Cross-checking campaign data with existing negotiations and existing clients across the business Process contracts and input data onto the CRM/Database system
- PDF checks for production
- A Level or Graduate candidate
- An exceptional standard of attention to detail
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines
- Able to multi-task and manage own workload
- Competent PC skills (Word, Access, PowerPoint and Excel)
- A fast learner
- Excellent written skills
- Diligent fact-checker